Greenway-Dietz Funeral Home – Palmer, NE Greenway-Dietz Funeral Home has been at the same location since the late 1960’s when the business was moved from the downtown area after Bill Greenway, Sr. bought the old United Methodist Church. He took over the funeral home from Lee Nicholas in 1955. Upon his retirement in 1988, the business was sold to George Palmer, which he and his wife Judy operated until July 2009 when Bill and Darby bought the business and it again became Greenway Funeral Home. Tracey Dietz purchased the funeral home from Bill & Darby in January 2019. The funeral home has been redecorated, along with an upgraded sound system and an electronic piano.